Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box (Winter)


For those of you who don't know this exists, you need to go get it...like right now. I know many people are familiar with Ipsy, Birchbox, and various other beauty subscription boxes but the Walmart Beauty Box is actually fairly new one on the market.

Let me start with the fact that it's quarterly, so you get a new box for every season. For junkies like myself, I'd prefer more frequent boxes, but that's exactly why this is a perfect box for the non-committal or for those who may want to add it in conjunction to another subscription box. Each box is only $5. Yes, FIVE DOLLARS! I easily got $20 worth of product in my first box which makes this one of the first subscription boxes I can completely vouch for on the value!

Heres's some of the basic background information:
  • I can never find the beauty box on Walmart's website. This is because you make a separate account on an entirely different URL: https://beautybox.walmart.com/ 
  • They divide the age groups into two and you may receive a different box based on which group you fit in.
  • Obviously they only include products that can be found in Walmart, but you also get manufacturer coupons that can be used almost anywhere! 

I received my first box back in August before I had my blog so I don't have all of the pictures for it :/ BUT I am going to list every product I got in my Fall box and the links for each product at the end of this post! Here's the list of what was included in my winter beauty box:


  • L'Oreal OleoTherapy Travel-Size Shampoo & Conditioner (retail value is about $2 each) click here
  • Maybelline Color Sensational "The Buffs" Lipstick in the shade "Maple Kiss" (retail value is about $5) click here
  • Jergens Travel-Size BB Body Lotion (unknown retail value, the full size is about $12) click here
  • Olay Fresh Effects Everything Off! Makeup Removing Wipes Sample Size (unknown retail value, the full size is about $4) click here
  • Nivea Cocoa Butter Sample Packet with $1 off coupon (full size retail value is about $5) click here
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder Sample with $1 off coupon (full size retail value is about $7) click here

I love that this is the second time they've given me full size lip products! This is one of the biggest points that prove the box is worth it for me because most lip products are $5 and up alone and that's the cost of the entire box. Of what I've tried in my box I've loved pretty much everything! My only complaint is the color of the Maybelline lipstick; it's too dark for my skin tone and just doesn't work but I do think it's an excellent match for the Marsala Pantone Color of the Year!

FALL BOX:
  • Full size Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant (retail value is around $8) click here 
  • Full size Covergirl Glosstini Nail Polish *no longer available in the teal I got but the average retail price was about $2-3) click here 
  • Full size L'Oreal Glossy Balm in the shade "Pink Me Up" (retail value is around $7)           click here 
  • Dove Oxygen Series Travel-Size Shampoo & Conditioner (retail value for each is about $2 each)  click here 
  • Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Travel-Size (unknown retail value, the full size is about $12)         click here 
  • Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Perfume Sample (unknown retail value, the full size is about $20) click here 
  • L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher Sample Packet (unknown retail value, the full size is about $20) click here 
  • Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup flyer with 8 shades of sample packets and a $2 off coupon (unknown retail value, the full size is about $14) click here

*this post was not sponsored and all pictures are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment